Tommy Thomas Pro-Ams
Tournament Fact Sheet
Tournament Fact Sheet
Tommy Thomas Pro-Am Important Tournament Information!
"You and your team will be treated like royalty. I will do everything in my power to insure that you will thoroughly enjoy every moment of this one-of-a-kind extravaganza"... Tommy Thomas, Life Member, Colorado PGA
FALL 2021 & SPRING 2022 PRO-AM DATES: (8 TOURNAMENTS)
Las Vegas: November 8-11 November 15-18 Feb. 28 - Mar. 3 March 7-10
Tucson: December 6-9 December 13-16 January 10-13 February 21-24
The Pro-Am "Package" for All Participants includes the following:
- Single Occupancy Rooms for every player
- 4 nights: (Arrive Monday-Depart Friday)
- 4 Rounds of Golf (Monday practice round + 3 one day team tournaments)
- Cart & Practice balls included
- All 5 players on Winning Teams paid after each round
- $9200 Daily Purse based on 23 Teams. 40% of Field Paid Daily
- Buffet Breakfast all 3 tournament days
- Lunch all 3 tournament days
- Complimentary Attended Beer Station and Hors d'oeuvres at the scoreboard (3 days)
- 4 Lavish Dinner Parties with Complimentary Open Bar (3 in Las Vegas)
- Daily Closest to the Pin Prizes for both Pros and Amateurs
- Stylish Gift Package for each amateur
- A non-playing companion may attend for $500. (Includes ALL meals & cocktail parties)
* "Amateur Package Price": $2995 per amateur (Price does not include Air or Ground Transportation or non-playing companion).
* Full team payment by check in USD and a completed entry blank is required 75 days prior to the event. A $3,000 non-refundable deposit guarantees your spot in the field. (Credit Cards not accepted).
* Maximum Handicap allowed is 34. Players receive 80% of their Handicap. Each team consists of 4 amateurs (male or female) and 1 professional.
* This is a TEAM event! (No individual pro purse or scoring) It consists of a practice round on Monday plus three separate 1 day Pro-Am tournaments.
Tuesday Format: 1 Best Ball Gross + 1 Best Ball Net
Wednesday Format: 2 Best Ball Net
Thursday Format: 1, 2, 3 Best Ball Net (1BB Net on Par 5's, 2 BB Net on Par 4's, 3 BB Net on Par 3's)
A minimum of 40% of the field is paid daily.
Male Pros age 49 and under will play from approx. 6500 yds. Male Pros 50 - 59 & Male Ams 59 & under will play from approx. 6300 yds. Male Pros & Ams 60 - 74 will play from approx. 6100 yds. Male Pros & Ams age 75+ will play from approx. 5850 yds. Female Pros & Ams will play from approx. 5150 yds.
For more details, please contact Tournament Host Jeff Johnson at [email protected]